Couples often wait until too late to seek intervention and by then, one or both partners may be ready to end the relationship. That's why here at Lovewell, we encourage preventative counseling (individual and couple) as a natural and healthy part of a full and balanced life. However, whatever stage of need your relationship is in, we got you.
Research has shown that couples therapy is effective in changing couple's perceptions of the relationship, altering dysfunctional behavior patterns, decreasing emotional avoidance, improving resilience, and improving communication. At Lovewell, our skilled clinicians do this through a blend of evidence-based techniques, coaching, and therapeutic interventions.
Couples counseling can be for you if:
- You're dating and wondering if/when/how to take things to the next level
- You're at any stage of relationship and want more intimacy
- You're at any stage of relationship and find yourself trapped in cyclical fights and patterns
- You're engaged or planning to get engaged and want pre-marital counseling
- You've broken up and gotten back together and want to interrupt old patterns and create a new foundation
- You're married and want to improve your relationship or better handle problems together
- You want to "save" your relationship or recover after a difficult patch